View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleybob View Post
I know a lot ppl with brain injury most have symptoms of "fog" and also short term memory problems. I'm pretty sure I don't have this issue because I don't have trouble finding words and my speech is fine.

BUT I do have other symptoms that really bother me. Sometimes I wonder if it's PCS or something else like neck issues (even though I have full range motion and no neck pain but neck is sensitive to touch).

I get a pressure/tension headache when I'm at the computer too long (about a hour). Same type of pressure when lifting or forcing something with my hands like opening a jar or lifting the dishes out of the dish washer. I can't stand noises and can only last 15-30 min shopping (grocery or mall). Very sensitive to jolting and vibrations, and the worst symptom is dizziness, feeling unsteady on your feet, sometimes like your body is in motion (but not falling and can walk fine). Very strange stuff...
These sound like PCS to me. I have the same kinds of problems, and it seems like many people here do as well.
wakey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote