View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default No one can figure the PN outside, Help!

Hi I am new to this forum and it's great. I don't know if any of this is related but maybe so. After I was in a house fire I was on life support for smoke inhalation and given morphine ever two hours. I was discharged went to a hotel had nightmares took my prescription xanax, soma,hydrocodone and ambien. The next morning I woke up it was past check out and there was an officer, when I got up my foot was at a 90° angle. The police proceeded to take me to the ER where they gave me something to reverse benzos. I then fell asleep to my disbelief I couldn't feel my legs or feet I told the nurse they ignored me and put me in a weel chair to be sent to a MH thinking I tried to commit suicide. I looked down and noticed my legs were swollen, I was bed riddce.The doctor came the next day I had no reflexes eventually after five days my feeling came back. I had such pain that I couldn't walk, My skin was so sensitive that if a blanket or sock touched it I would cry, I had horribly electric shocks, my skin burned like I was on fire. My EMG. came back severe peripheral and axonal neuropathy. Any ideas on the cause?
duarte1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote