View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Revelation Comes

Dear Alt-

It is so incredible how revelation comes to each of us. The notion of being fully healed is not the grand quest it was for me in the early days after the wreck. So much has become apparent, and as a consequence of yielding to whatever God had for me. Amazing how much impact one can have on another when from a wheelchair, looking up and responding to an inquiry how I feel today, responding regarding my feeling of blessing and inquiring how the other feels. Or if not in the chair, leaning on my cane, and still sharing with another who seems quite fit after all, and they BEAM gratitude for someone opening the door to a discussion regarding blessings and it is not someone who used to be fairly athletic, but a person who truly appears to be hobbled.

So cool how in all of the grand plan, we each come to our point of reaching out to another to help one in need. Truly, having to go for another IME is a hassle, and it will work for the good in your case, while the Trial must be allowed to proceed...... THEN, when you think it is all settled down to a slow simmer..... you find yourself propelled into a place of sharing with someone who really needs it. This is how it has worked for me, even today, as I was so in pain on the way home from work.... had a difficulty and delay at a hardware store trying to exchange something, then realized our daughter had all but drained my car of fuel, so I stopped at the nearest gas station, ONLY to run alongside a longtime dear work friend [former company] and we had moments to share with one another and I was able to remind her I felt blessed. Maybe she needed those words this evening. Perhaps THIS is why I was delayed, though I just wanted to get home to my bed and lie down.

What a blessing indeed. May your purpose in all of this be openly and readily revealed to you so you have not one doubt....... not one. AND, may you feel a great deep warmth in your heart because you were placed at exactly the correct spot and precisely the right time.

Prayin,
Mark56zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (06-12-2012), eva5667faliure (08-11-2012), ger715 (06-12-2012), Rrae (06-12-2012)