View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks all on the response.

Ginnie as to MS Contin. I am not familiar with this medication. One thing and I am not sure if I included this in the post or not, but I am limited on medications as to what I can take. Because of being born with one kidney and having kidney disease in the one I have some medications are off limits for me. I have a feeling MS Contin I could probably take but need clearance on that from doctors.

I am seeing a neurologist and really thinking of changing doctors. Not sure if I will a Pain doctor or another neurologist that specializes in pain is still up in the air. I'm seeing who is on my plan that I feel is best qualified to handle me since every doctor that I see says I am a complicated case.

I feel like I live my life as ok which doctor do I see next and that is where my world revolves around. Just trying to survive each day.

Anyway I appreciate all the input and support from everyone. I feel I can only talk to someone that is in my shoes, no one else seems to understand where I am coming from ...............
pebblebeach2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote