View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 04:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default That video really irritated me!!

Those 2 women have to be the stupidest people I have ever seen. All dressed up in white lab coats!!

Well those ionic baths are in every chinese massage place in Sydney with big posters showing the "removal of toxins". I have never tried it but have always wanted to. I have been afraid of the electric current to be honest.

The chinese massage places are peddling cure all herbs and ionic cleanse and whatever else under the sun you can imagine. Just to share something, I had gone in for a simple massage one day,and the massage guy said to me ,"what's wrong with your kidney? I replied, nothing at all! He then asked why does it hurt when I presses my back? I said," probably because I have a bad back!"

He then said," I have some ancient chinese herbs that can help you." I said," I don't buy herbs that aren't approved by my GP as I have a medical condition." He then said "you really need these herbs". I said," I don't want your damn herbs ok... so don't ask me again!"

Anything for money sometimes. It's so disgusting. Also about 2 weeks ago, my husband and I saw a man in a shopping centre with a stall selling Goji juice by the box full. He had a piece of paper that listed all the conditions that it cures. My husband approached him,and asked me if he can spend $280.00 on a box of Goji juice. I told the man, I watched a news clip of the owner of Goji juice basically being reduced to a fraudster, and laboratory studies had shown that Goji juice had almost no nutrition at all!! Then I looked at my husband and said "its all a scam"!

The man selling the Goji juice looked at me with contempt in his eyes.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote