View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Camyam,
Sorry to hear you are having new symptoms. Is it possible that a nerve is pinched in your neck that is causing the numbness (and maybe vertigo?) in your finger?

I know when my neck is messed up, I get a variety of different numb parts down my arm and in my hands. That's a signal to me to see my chiropractor, but I don't allow her to do a manual adjustment, my neck would not appreciate that.

As for calling your doc, I think anytime you are worried about something, it doesn't hurt to call. That said, if it were me (I always wait as long as possible before seeing a doc!) I would wait a couple days and see if it resolved or got worse.

The stabbing pains in your head are familiar to me. I get a reoccurring one, its like someone is stabbing me with a knife in the back of the head, upper right side, right straight through my skull and out my right eye. Fortunately, it only last a few minutes tops, but when its there, wow! If it happens in the middle of a conversation, I'm suddenly unable to speak because of the pain.

The rest of the time, I just have that general low grade ache in my head, its so familiar now, I think if it went away, I would really notice. Just sort of covers my head like a toque

Best of luck... let us know how it turns out, pregnancy versus cyst.

Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
camyam73 (06-14-2012)