View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi DiMarie,

That snow doesn't look too inviting to me either. LOL We had 8 weekends in a roll in Dec. and Jan of snow. I didn't leave the house for weeks.

Thursday and Friday of last week we had snow, Sat. it was nice, yesterday it was around 68, today it's cool and thundering. Suppose to rain tomorrow and be cool. I have never seen such mixed up weather in my life. I changed clothes Sat. 3 times because the weather was so mixed up just in one day.

Like you, the cold does a job on me. I am not looking forward to another winter. I was asking my son-in-law Friday if there was anywhere I could go that it was warm year around.

Unfortuntly the hot weather gets to me to. If it is too hot, I start getting hot and sweating and then go into a pain cycle that drives me batty to.

My tulips popped back up at both my places even though they had ice on them last week. I thought that was an odd one.

I do hope you start seeing some warm weather soon, I hope we all do and it stays for awhile.

I hope you are doing better. I do know the cold weather makes things more depressing. It does for me anyway.

Sending you a warm hug.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote