View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:10 AM
Diego24

Diego24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
This forum, for one, I think it was Ron and also Peg who reported great improvement and/or cessation of PD while on antibiotics. There may be others on here as well. Other forums as well, just google it. Like I said, it's not something you read every day, I just noticed it because it seemed like more and more individuals made comments about feeling better when on antibiotics for this or that.

Creatine is not an antibiotic. Combining it with one is not the same as doing a trial with just the antibiotic. Results will be skewed by that which is a shame.

I take offense at your response. We are all trying to help each other here and share information. Sometimes we may throw something into a thread. That is what the search engine is for. Having to explain why you posted something where you did, particularly when there is the search engine, seems trivial, irrelevant, and useless to the overall purposes of the forum, IMHO.

Like most forums, take what you want and leave the rest. But please don't attack someone because you don't like where something was posted.
Because some people on a forum claim to have beneficial effects that doesn't mean it will work. But, I do agree that if several people claim beneficial effects they should test this in preclinical trials.

I don't know whether the trial is the antibiotics mixed with creatine. Anyway, I don't really have the feeling the antibiotic being tested, is working. At least after the 2 clinical trials it seems the creatine is more promising than the antibiotics.

No problem with passing each other information. But why pollute a thread with something that has zero connection with the title? Just make another thread with the title "antibiotics". When I open a thread talking about ALZ vaccines I don't expect to read about antibiotics.

By the way, I am not attacking you. Why would I ? The discussion about antibiotics is interesting. But I think this should be done on a seperate thread.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote