View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Friedbrain,

If I were in your place I would find an Epileptologist and go to an Epilepsy Center which are usually at University or big hospitals. Just have your family Dr. refer you to one or you can call the Epilepsy Foundation and they can tell you where the closet Epileptologist is in your area.
A few yrs. ago I had a neuro that almost put me in my grave. I was taking depakene and my family Dr. always had blood test done on me each month to make sure the liver and platlet level were okay. The neuro I saw increased the depakene level I told him I needed to have blood tests done and he refused to order them, in the long run another neuro ordered the test for me to find out my platlet level was so low that I was bleeding internally. That's when I turned the neuro into the Medical conduct board and I found out he had 7 lawsuits for malpractice. This is what you need to do with the neuro that you are seeing. Report this to the medical conduct board. It sounds like the Dr. only wants the moneu but doesn't care about your health or treatment. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote