View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Bryan

Welcome to Neuro Talk. You have found a site that has alot of compassion. I also want to thank you for your service to the public by being a policeman. You put your life on the line for us and I appreciate what you did. I am sorry that TBI has gotten in the way of you having a fullfilling life right now. Keep in touch with the people here who also have such injuries. It will help you while you heal. These injuries can and do get better. Keep your spirits up. also keep seeking those physicians that have an understanding of TBI. Your injury will improve with time, I really believe that. Nobody is what they were prior to illness or injury. We do change. If you can go for council, to help you through this trauma, I sure would recommend it. I was sorry to hear of your separation in your marriage. Injury or illness does sometimes put stress on the partner too. Hope you will go for more help to ease your way through this. Your relative youth works in your favor, and there may be something else in time that you can do. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope others will be supportive of you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote