View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Eat my words or Join the club?

Well, I've a tentative 'Hasimoto's' to add to the CIDP and BC list...This one couldn't get 'checked off the list' after all? Saw an endo last week [seemingly a good one-I sure HOPE] as my blood work #'s were well, OFF. The referral was by my Ocon, and at first I admit I was reluctant as my long-time Hypo-thyroid had seemed stable except for a few months after the CIDP onset....DUH! Waiting for blood, etc. results - I really hate waiting now.

Everyone! This is your opportunity to TELL ME: I TOLD YA SO!!!!!
I mean, I'd kept asking my docs [ALL of them] are you SURE it's not thyroid? Always an "Absolutely Not!'... So I hummed along.. for FOUR years. I mean, every symptom overlaps with either my other med issues or the meds that are supposed to help. Yikers when the doc did the sono...he said he saw scarring, probably from auto-i-ness. At that point I recalled all YOUR posts, and had sort of 'filtered' them out blithely thinking...not me. Well I can eat crow? I am eating crow - now. You know what I mean.

BTW all along after an adjustment for that first TSH# change I'd thought all had been peachy? Teach me please, Point me to where to learn... It looks like some good info is out there, but there's gotta be more?

I guess in the meantime we should start some sort of running joke about how many auto-i's does it take to screw or put in a light bulb? Or, are they/is it like rabbits? The adventure continues?

Thank you dear people - patience is the art of hoping- from my favorite fortune cookie - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote