View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear James

I understand exactly regarding the press toward challenge with your crop of Sunflowers..... HOPE and REALIZATION of a dewam to conquer what CRPS brought to your life. My return full bore to my profession has been the manifestation of God's Great Blessing coupled with a huge heap of determination on my part!

Last night after interviewing a new pro bono client whose home is at risk, my wife and I returned home from the grocer....... I was at end of my tolerance. All walls crumbled and I began sobbing from the relentless right arm pain. Both my wife and our daughter began to sob along with me as they wrapped arms around me. I had lost my resolution to BE STEEL.... pain won last night..this morning I am between 8 or 9. Gotta go to office, some thin steel back in my emotions, but the pain is SO present. Doc sees me in three hours time. Hard to wait. Typing lefty right now. Right arm gone in full pain mode.

I feel blessed, and looking forward to the appt, but my emotional strength to keep up the game face/the war face is ebbed. So tired. Ache so badly. Gonna make this and do my job. God carry me to the finish line today!!!!

James!!! You hold on to that steel and grow rhose sunflowers!!! God is present and holding our arms all of the way..... all of the way!

Praying for all of you today!
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dee (06-24-2012), DejaVu (07-28-2015), ger715 (06-15-2012)