View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi guys,

Phew what a MOnday. Cranky boss and too much work but I made it through the day and kept on the diet . My horoscope said it would be bad month work wise and it is. Just looking for a little love and appreciation at work but I am lookin for love in all the wrong place (sing it). I am supposed to be on jury duty this week but have not been called in yet. Work will be missing me on the day I finally get called.

When I woke up this morning I was sure I would weight more but to my surprise...down 1 more pound. That like 3.5 in the last week. But I have been super duper strict. My new fave thing is apple slices.

I have been having a diet shake for breakfast, lunch is brown rice chicken and lots of veggies and then mid afternoon snack is carrots and low fat string cheese and a few peanuts. For dinner its either the shake again or turkey slices and veggies.

But I love those pre-cut apple slices. Too lazy to cut it myslef. What did we all do before the supermarket cut everything up for us. I went there yesterday and they have everything you can imagine cut-up for you. Yee Ha!

The other thing I did since I an thryoid meds is I cut out any food that can affect the thyroid for those with problems.

Well I am off to plan little mini vacation to Scottsdale for Memorial Day. Hubby and I also thinking of house on the beach in the South Carolina in August. Anyone got any suggestions I do not know the area.

Let's hope Tuesday is terrific
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote