View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks so much yall!!! I wasn't aware of contrast being dangerous- why is that? I have had contrast for my MRI's since this all started..without any issues.. I just wasn't sure if the distribution of the IV dye would make it harder to visulize a thymoma? (i know ct abd/pelvis with contrast will make it difficult to see kidney stones.. wasn't sure if this could kind of be the case with a thymoma?)

Ptosis crutches?? I looked those up.. ick!! I would think that might just drive me insane too haha.. i'm sure i would get used to it.. if i lay down and shut myeyes for fifteen minutes I'm good to go for an hour or so more.. but if i don't rest my eyes all day, by the end of the day my eyes ache with the heaviness of the eyelids- do yall get this too?

part of me hopes that they do find a thymoma on my ct.. as much as MG is a pain, my mind would rest easier konwing it is that rather than cidp.. or something else.. i want to fit into a nice pretty little box where my mind can rest assured that I do have the correct diagnosis!!!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote