Old 06-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Humble Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
I depend on my Faith in the Holy Trinity and to Mother Mary to close this path for me as well. I know only too well how "he" has tempted me; deceiving me how easy it would be to never feel pain and suffering again. We are all being tested; even the "devil" tested Jesus on the mountain.

I pray daily God will guard and keep safe all those suffering from despair, despondency, depression and hopelesness.

Also, Praying your appointment today will bring you good news and the beginning of treatment for this awful pain your arm is causing you.

Gerry
Being lifted up gently before those who bring us JOY, LIFE ETERNAL, LOVE BEYOND MEASURE is my means to survival these many years. When one inquires "How have you made it through all of this? I smile, and reply, well, I am blessed. Have you not said you pray for me?" The mutually shared joy at recognition prayer is well worth the while leaves each of us KNOWING living God beyond the church doors and into daily life is vital to the ongoing stream of life in the BLESSED LANE. I rather like living in the Blessed Lane rather than the Fast Lane. Life this lived is Far More the Worthwhile....... and GER, it is so lovely a thought pondering you and your husband standing before the painting sharing moments of peace and prayer, reaching out for one another and the HOST for whom you pray. Humbled am I to be thus counted.

Gifting your prayers to me along with ALL of the many coming by way of many more found fruition in yesterday's Doc appointment. Sure, the night before I had, as Cleo described it to Doc, suffered pain of the arm at a 20 on the 10 scale. Pain is so subjective, that is all by which Docs have to learn how the pain report may be. That night before, I had to increase meds, including relaxation meds to be able to drift to sleep so the arms of Christ could receive me in rest to salve my wound, calm my crying.

Next week according to Doc's plan, an early week cervical spine CT scan to zero in specifically on the area to treat, then meet Thursday to set the course for remediation through surgery we believe. Treatment is in sight.

How glad am I and blessed to have my Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS to handle all of the lower body pain, else, with this arm I should have gone purley mad by now. So blessed am I, and to have my dear Cleo alongside to hold me as I sobbed along with our daughter. I felt so bad my sobs made them cry as well. Even so, love poured over me as a wash meant to convey care and hope for a brighter future beyond this, hopefully, last obstacle on the near horizon of that undulating road we know as life spiced with pain.

Oh My God, how I feel so blessed,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dee (06-24-2012), DejaVu (07-28-2015), eva5667faliure (06-23-2012), ger715 (06-16-2012), JavaJan (06-17-2012), limpin'Larry (10-21-2012), Rrae (06-16-2012)