Thread: Unusal Pain
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Unusal Pain

Hi all. One thing that I forgot to ask to see if anyone else ever experiences this or not.

My pain comes in different forms. Sometimes it is radiating pain from the cervical spine to the shoulders. Or there is weakness with pins & needles type of feeling. Or because of the nerve damage and neuropathy I have severe numbness in my legs, left more then the right. Or I get this feeling like I am walking on pebbles or that my foot gets rock hard.

Every so often though I get another type of pain and like other things that I have told doctors over the years I don't really any response to this complaint. It seems the pain is stemming from the spine itself. The only way I can describe the pain is like if you took my spine & put it in a vice. Then you just start tightening the vice around the spine making it tighter and tighter. Feels like there is a lot of pressure being place on the spine itself. It has been a while since I have had a severe episode.

Has anyone had this same type of feeling? If so, do you have any idea what is caughing it? I can't say that is on one particular area of the spine, seens to affect the entire spine.

Thanks for any input.......

Allan
pebblebeach2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote