Thread: Bi-Polar Me
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 11:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I to feel I'm over medicated, how much of this can you take and still breath? I see a p-doc not pain management doc. She is ready to revamp my meds. Or time to find another doc.. I got more help here, than the last year in therapy. It's, has you all know so darn hard to find a doctor, and cut thru the BS to see if he/she are going to help you. I'm so sick of "What brings you here today", like if I did'nt have a problem, DAH.

And yes I've been on the other drugs Bizi mentioned. For right now all I know is I have found a place I can talk openly about how I feel. That is a major help to me. You all care so much.. Thanks for that..

As far has pain control I'm of all meds, I ran thru everything you can thing of there also. RSD, ADD, Bi-Polar what a mix, no wonder they can't put a finger on it. Just want a life, any life.

Then my thoughts start to race about things I can't control, terrible voices in the night that wake me with a sweat. Has far has susicide, it's with me all the time, just unplug yourself and no more problem. But then my faith kicks in and I know what a selfish thing that susicide is. So I keep standing on the razor blade waiting to see how I wake up. I hope this makes since, I'm trying so hard to has open has I can, it's the only way for me to get help..

Mark