View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default headache for 21 days !

The first 7-10 days of my headache were the most excruciating. But thankfully i've overcome the worst part for good I hope. This headache began after a stressful day at work, and since has never left (completely). I have been to the docs and got a CT-scan, which ruled out anything serious. I was prescribed Ibruprofen, Animigran, and ORKELAX I think it's called. The meds helped for the worst part, but now I've have taken then all. My headache is still there, on the right side of my temple. Although, it's not excruciating like it used to be it's always lingering. Like a mild, throbbing, pulsating feeling thats constant. I get these mild headaches every morning when I wake up, some days worse than others, but always there. Going about my day I sometimes manage to ignore them but by the evening... The mild sensation feeling always comes back again.. Could it be something more serious or am I just being paranoid? Any opinions/suggestions would be much appreciated. I just want this HEADACHE to go away completely so I can go on with my lifeeeeeeee..

Thanks in advance. Mike
mickeymouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote