View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 04:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

that is good to know!!! I doubt I have MG.. but I do have this mystery illness that scares me a lot.. I get IVIG every 2 weeks.. it would be comforting to me if we could find a name for it, and it was in fact a treatable disease..

Another MG question- Both times I was post partum I noticed this, as I do when my symptoms are worse- my lips seem bigger or pursed out.. I know i sound crazy when I say that.. but im not sure if its the muscles in my face are just weak and therefore I don't hold them in as much or what!?! I thought it was just some wierd post partum thing until the rest of my body went all weak and wierd too!!! Ever heard of this with MG??? I have the nasal voice at times, droopy eyelid, slurred speech among other things..

Also.. (sorry I am full of questions).. When my symptoms have worsened at times recently my voice is strange- like it is collapsing in the back on my throat (I looked in the mirror to see if I still had elevation of my soft palate, and I defintely did), but it is really wierd, as am I apparently!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote