Thread: sunny day
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Shelly,
I'm so glad that you had a not so bad day.
And yes, taking the meds can help.

I don't listen to music much either. I don't know why. I find it annoying somehow.

It's ok to write a journal now. You don't have to worry about your parents finding it!!
Actually when I kept a journal I was probably weird. I never wrote anything that I would be worried about someone else reading. Sounds dumb maybe. I would either leave stuff out or give hints that only I knew what I was talking about -- hey I was young!!

Journalling is supposed to help with mood. I even saw a study that it can help with weight loss. ....probably other things too.
My prob is that I pick up a book to write in and then loose it eventually. So then I find an older book and pick up writing where I see clean pages...Or else I buy a brand new book.
Duh. Maybe I could journal on the computer. Oh yeah. I do that on-line. Here.

OK. Sorry to wonder/ramble around.
I think I am trying to figure out how to get myself to do journalling agin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
maybe i need more meds? or dif meds? my tn is doing reat i think the surg was a success but still have a few more weeks to go to call it a success. maybe that's part of my problem i did have brain surg. or technicaly a craniotomy. so that could have something to do with me not knowing who i realy am any more. mom/wife/32yrold. too simple for me i need a more complex description of my self and soul. is there a heaven is there a god or is this some cruel joke we've all been played? just wondering out loud. sorry probably should go-shelly
It's ok to be confused. You've been through a lot. Take your time. Be patient with yourself.
I think that some of us people with bipolar are kinder to others than we are to ourselves.

Believe in yourself. That's what kept me going. I believed that the effort was would be worth it.

M.