View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well HR told her today that she has to go on short term disability. She has never filed any kind of report of any injury to prove that her disc problem is work related. I hope she can turn this whole thing around and find herself a job that can be satisfying to her and pay the bills also.

She needed some home repair work done 2 years ago and didn't have the money to do it so I took out a loan in my name for her. She made 8 payments pretty good but then quit. I know she was very financially strapped and couldn't do it but I wished she would at least acknowledge to us that she couldn't make it. But she didn't and continued to occasionally go out with the girls. I mentioned my frustration to my husband and he mentioned it to her. So now she is afraid to accept any money form us. I have gently tried to explain how I felt and that I have put it in the past. I would give her a blank check to help her out right now. I know she would use it sparingly but I know that's not the way to do ti. But dang it, my daughter is hurting and I want to help but help the right way to help her grow but also keep the bills paid. She has given up all cable, phone and internet and has left herself with just a $35/month no contract virgin mobile cell phone so she will use my computer to send in applications, etc.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-19-2012)