View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default *edit*

*moderator edit*. am only 4 and half months into this syndrome.. and very scared ..trying my best to take control of my health..all the while the professional are insisting on the we will try this first approach...meanwhile im getting worse by the day..the battle is on..which is exactly how it is..my feet freeze up and a mass of burning stabbing..coat in ibuprofen gel and meds and make it work hard..plenty of physio and it does work regaining movement for now..now moving into other ankle and im freaking out..alot of people saying nuerontin the way to go..dr just gave tramadol ..told me negative for systemic lupus.. 2 hour later at my nurse appointment,she tells me these results are void as specimen sent in wrong colour tube..so dr tell me im negative for a test that was void lol..and im trusting these people..argh..all very new to me after being fit and very active person..mentally im still in denial..gosh im having a right rant on ..anyway im so grateful to find this site..lots of information and i feel soooooo less alone..
warm hugs and positive vibes right back at everyone..thankyou

Last edited by Chemar; 06-19-2012 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Illegal and very dangerous to buy prescription medications online
bevikins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote