View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bevikins,

You said it and need to try and keep this "The battle is on." RSD can be very painful and very lonely at times. Just keep in mind that you have friends here that understand what your going through and we all have our good and bad days. I was on tramadol for a year, but this was with Neurontin. It took a while for them to switch me.

Your dr. is human and is probably embarrassed that the staff sent your lab in the wrong tube. I would say he didn't realize it, until the nurse said something. But when they figured it out, they should of contacted you to come repeat the test and owning to the mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevikins View Post
*moderator edit*. am only 4 and half months into this syndrome.. and very scared ..trying my best to take control of my health..all the while the professional are insisting on the we will try this first approach...meanwhile im getting worse by the day..the battle is on..which is exactly how it is..my feet freeze up and a mass of burning stabbing..coat in ibuprofen gel and meds and make it work hard..plenty of physio and it does work regaining movement for now..now moving into other ankle and im freaking out..alot of people saying nuerontin the way to go..dr just gave tramadol ..told me negative for systemic lupus.. 2 hour later at my nurse appointment,she tells me these results are void as specimen sent in wrong colour tube..so dr tell me im negative for a test that was void lol..and im trusting these people..argh..all very new to me after being fit and very active person..mentally im still in denial..gosh im having a right rant on ..anyway im so grateful to find this site..lots of information and i feel soooooo less alone..
warm hugs and positive vibes right back at everyone..thankyou

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote