View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My therapist is just a single person, I just use the word "they" as a non-gender specific singular since no such word save "it" exists in English that I am aware of, and you can't really use it to refer to a person.

I already had the surgery in mid-March, currently I am just dealing with residual incisional pain. I was out of work until a month and a half after the surgery and am just starting to resume normal activity levels without pain.

In person I am quite shy and unable to speak well. I tend to have my mind blank and feel my speech to sound coarse (as in plodding to say what is intended). I am much more adept at saying what I want to say as I intend through writing. I am planning to call my friend some time this week to meet up.

The methods you mentioned to try to get out of a relapse or dip are typically the same that I use for more severe dips or just to normal coping behavior. For me, I think understanding the reasons behind a dip could help me prevent it from occurring (assuming the reasons are within my control).

My supplement dosage was recently increased with the addition of 5htp extended release. The change may have had an effect, but I have to see if the dizziness/spacey feeling that began this morning continues or not. Luckily I have an appointment at the end of the week regarding this.

Goodbye for now and I hope everything is going well for you.
Traciodad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote