View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Yes, It is a proceedure to see if surgery is possible. I also found out that there are more things that can be done with this proceedure. It can also be a minimally invasive kind of sugery. If he is concerned at all of the verterbre above and below your damaged sites, I would not do the surgery. Your spine would have to be strong enough to hold the hardware. I think that is what he wants to do this for. Look up Endoscopic Epiduroplasty as well. It mentions the myeloscopy. There is a needle, and a scope involved, where he can see on a screen just what is going on. It is also a proceedure that would leave open the possilility of surgery down the line, or at a later time. This is investigative type of proceedure. I did not read anything on four sites, that addressed the pain issue with this proceedure. Maybe the Anesthetic used to numb will make this test not so bad. I will keep looking. ginnie
thank you soo much .. at this point in time i am petrified.. i also finally got a referal to a pain management doctor who handles the prescription part of the pain management.. my old doc. gave me percocets before he discharged me and again they do not work..
cboncal1972 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote