View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hey guys! Hope this post finds you happy and strong today!

Realized it has been 6 years since my diagnosis. Wow! 6 years!

When I first visited this site I was so fearful. So sad. Then I met a wonderful group of people who made je feel "normal".....what a blessing!

I have had my ups and downs. I still can't work. I do love my life, though.

MG has been terrible, but I am so grateful for being around and feeling better!!!

I have been waiting to try rituxinab. It is supposed to be a chemotherapy treatment that has had some fabulous results in people with mg.

Has anyone tried rituxin?

Erin
Erin, This is my very first post on here but have been peeking in for years. I laughed with you and cried with you my friend and know all you have been through lo these many years. Missed you when you went AWOL and was delighted when you returned. Glad you are feeling better and popped back in again. Of course my MG is NOT a car....and have had it for many many years. No meds for me though..they tend to make me sick....and in addition ...life long leukemia which came out of remission about ten years ago. Meds for that start in about a month after bone marrow biopsy....ouch ! I weigh 85 lbs so my energy level is nil. Just wanted to say hello and let you know someone out here was with you every step of the way. Be well Erin. Fondly,Flip AKA Phyllis
flip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote