View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good to hear from you and I'm glad & relieved that your surgery went well! I hope the incisional pain subsides soon, as that can be quite annoying!

I understand about being shy and unable to speak well. I stumble all over myself in a one-on-one situation with someone I've just met. It's very embarassing to me, and I feel very inadequate. If the other person is also shy, we just sit there like 2 bumps on a log staring into space. It's very uncomfortable. That's one reason I gave up dating after I became a widow, and another is because I kept feeling like I was cheating on my late husband.

I'm really glad your medication was increased and you believe it has helped. I'm almost sure the dizzy/spacey feeling will subside as this almost always does. With medications, this has always stopped after a short period of time for me. I assume it will for you too, as others have said it has stopped for them too. It's a common side-effect for many medications that eases with time.

I hope you'll keep posting and keep us updated on how you're doing/feeling. This is a good place to get feedback & meet new friends at the same time. Take care & good to "see" you again. Take care & God bless. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote