View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinsfan7 View Post
I am currently sort of suffering from post concussion syndrome. I say "sort of" because I got discharged from physical therapy but I am still suffering from symptoms a little bit. Over the past two months I've noticed this weird thing has been happening. If I am driving or if I am trying to focus on something, my eyes just kind of stare at something for a while. It's a really weird feeling almost like a quick daydream and it makes me feel like I can't focus anymore. It's not like I am blacking out or anything and I am responsive whenever people are talking to me it's just really annoying. Any idea what it could be?

Actually I have had this happen a lot I end up staring off into space a lot it happened the other day while the doctor was talking to me . My wife had to shake me out of it. For the last three months when my wife is talking to me I will often be talking with her and then I just blank out while we are talking. I have also been going to the kitchen or another part of the house to do something and I forget what I was going for and I will be there for a long time I may remember what I was going for after a bit and I may not remember. I also have had the blurred vision recently not regularly but I have had it. It usually goes away
Confused IT GUY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote