View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Cboncal

From what I read, this test involving needles is suppose to tell him something about the condition of your spine. However this test isn't done alot as the results don't really come out well. Also more than one area in your spine would have to have a needle applied to it. I would seek another opinion before I had needles in my spine, just personal opinion. If he can't see on the MRI what is wrong, I don't think this test will do much good. It can be a ploy to receive money, and sometimes the test is NOT covered in insurances. That way you would indeed owe the doctor and the hospital. Check into insurances. I wish I had the ability to send the sites to you that I found. I may be able to do that with your home e-mail, if you would care to share that with me. You can Private message your information, and I can attempt to send the web pages to you. I am not that great on the PC, but I sure would give it the good old college try. I am finding alot of information on this, you just have to go down the list of sites and look at each one. No one site gives you all the information on this test. It was maybe 6 different sites I went to. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (06-21-2012)