View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi DiMarie,

There are groups that help people get meds and other things paid for by phone.

I'll explain better. We have a group here that gets on the phone and fights insurance companies for meds and medical care, fights public places to get ramps and automatic doors.

This group here is federaly funded. They have helped me several times and they have also asked me to start a chapter here in this area but I don't even know if I could handle the stress of phone calls although I have fought enough people to get the help I need. LOL. I've learned not to give up.

It's just a thought. I don't know if they have anything like that but you might want to check and see if there are any government jobs you can run from your home such as this one.

I could give you the no. of the people who run this one here if you ever want to find out if there are any in your area or if you want to start one.

I sell antiques. I have done that for years.

Another thing I do is make jewelry. I have a jewelry making kit and have made turquoise jewelry and others for years. Consignment shops will sell it for a person.

As far as your son, is he into making any kind of crafts. I realize you don't get rich off of them but they do bring in extra income. Yard ornaments are a big thing nowadays.

Like you, my brain doesn't work well enough to do a lot of things right now but watch out when they turn on this VNS, I might run for President. LOL

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote