View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbie View Post
http://www.bettermovement.com/index....sical-therapy/

This place in NYC mentions myofascial release and the Feldenkrais method which I have seen posted about in this forum as well. In your opinion, would you think it's something worth checking out as opposed to Edgelow's home kit? Maybe I should do 2 weeks with both methods, but that probably isn't long enough to really know if it helps.
I would definately check it out. It lists TOS on its home page. Ask for someone who is familiar with it. Myofacial release and Trigger pt therapy are both good techniques for TOS. I just found a chiro who does this. He also does ART.Ask if anyone there knows about Rib Mobilization. It really couldn't hurt to try it , since surgery is your last option. My PT says to give a place 2 weeks to see if it is helping(2-3 times per week. I might try a month,but the last few I tried for 2-3 months and it didnt help. After going 2x I could tell that it was better than anything else I had tried. Feldenkriess is a movement technique that I have been meaning to try,I dont think its a cure.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (06-20-2012)