View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I totaly understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinsfan7 View Post
I am currently sort of suffering from post concussion syndrome. I say "sort of" because I got discharged from physical therapy but I am still suffering from symptoms a little bit. Over the past two months I've noticed this weird thing has been happening. If I am driving or if I am trying to focus on something, my eyes just kind of stare at something for a while. It's a really weird feeling almost like a quick daydream and it makes me feel like I can't focus anymore. It's not like I am blacking out or anything and I am responsive whenever people are talking to me it's just really annoying. Any idea what it could be?
Thank you all for your posts. I thought it was just me; I have been experiencing all of these for most of my life as I experienced many concussions as a child. I have tried looking for answers over the years but the Dr’s and friends don’t understand or don’t feel there is anything going on or I can’t concentrate long enough to put the issues and questions on paper to request help (I am so glad that I found this site). I have found that as my job changes and caries more responsibility it becomes more mental (management type work) compared to physical and these symptoms are tending to get more frequent, in my case more rest seams to do little to help.
Chapo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote