View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Drifting,
Thank you for your last post. Now I'm still only taking 100mg at night but I keep telling everyone I feel worse. I lay in bed at night unable to fall asleep then I wake up in the am with a horrible headache unlike my usual ones. My mom and friends keep saying to keep taking it let it kick in but idk that I want to. I've been moodier, more fatigued, and the headaches! I too lay in bed in the mornings not wanting to wake up not even wanting to open my eyes. I turly think it the medicine because last night I didn't take it, I got home too late from my MRI to take it and wake up early so I just didn't. And this morning I woke up feeling pretty good, not great but better. Now that my day is about half way over my headache is getting worse but I take advil and feel ok again. I think its the neurontin especially after how I feel today.
22 year old college student and former college athlete suffering from memory loss, lack of concentration, confusion, loss of balance, mood changes, frequent head aches, noise sensitivity, and more due to multiple concussions. Last recorded in August 2011 during a soccer practice while doing a heading drill. No longer allowed to play soccer or any other competitve sport because the risk of another concussion is too great. Also suffering from Fibromyalgia, diagnosed in 2006 chronic pain, fatigue, irritability.
Jaystar89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote