Thread: Bi-Polar Me
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 11:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i am so sorry you feel this bad! but it's not worth you r life. wake ing up a to a new hell each day is my life or was. i havew achronic pain called tn(trigeminal neuralgia) it's the suicide disease. pain no meds will touch. did you know drugs can make you feel worse than you own chemical inbalance. and you know that's why you feel that way it's a chemical inbalance not you. i had a really god friend commit suicide in high school think of all the life she's missed out on. think of all you'll miss out on. call your doc today get in there and try diff meds. you are worth the time and change you deserve a good-great life. you deserve to live again.-shelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadlyme View Post
I to feel I'm over medicated, how much of this can you take and still breath? I see a p-doc not pain management doc. She is ready to revamp my meds. Or time to find another doc.. I got more help here, than the last year in therapy. It's, has you all know so darn hard to find a doctor, and cut thru the BS to see if he/she are going to help you. I'm so sick of "What brings you here today", like if I did'nt have a problem, DAH.

And yes I've been on the other drugs Bizi mentioned. For right now all I know is I have found a place I can talk openly about how I feel. That is a major help to me. You all care so much.. Thanks for that..

As far has pain control I'm of all meds, I ran thru everything you can thing of there also. RSD, ADD, Bi-Polar what a mix, no wonder they can't put a finger on it. Just want a life, any life.

Then my thoughts start to race about things I can't control, terrible voices in the night that wake me with a sweat. Has far has susicide, it's with me all the time, just unplug yourself and no more problem. But then my faith kicks in and I know what a selfish thing that susicide is. So I keep standing on the razor blade waiting to see how I wake up. I hope this makes since, I'm trying so hard to has open has I can, it's the only way for me to get help..

Mark