View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bryanna

Nesbit, I have to laugh at myself. do you know I do that all the time?. I get close but not quite.
I can't have surgery. I have mostly neruological problems extensively on the foot, going up my leg. he did mention RSD. I already knew I had PN. He things even though the structure of the foot is bad, a three incision surgery would only make the RSD Worse. The Neuro problems would not be corrected at all. So, a bit of a sad situation. I am OK. I will continue to get help for pain, and deal with it as best I can. I think this doctor a orthopedic surgeon did have my best interests at heart, and I believed him.

Keep up your posts and keep telling the truth! Education, knowledge is so important these days. Nobody can make an informed choice without that knowledge. It sounds like an old school dentist was involved, and didn't give the patient enough information from the beginning. I hope this good soul, gets the right treatment, and can move on with another better solution than what has already occured. I would rather have no teeth than deal with the pain and worry of those kinds of situations. I am so glad you are here Bryanna. Have a good night Bryanna. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote