View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ginnie,

I laugh at myself all of the time too .... it sure beats cryin'!!

It is wise for your physician to acknowledge the risks of surgery if he suspects that you have RSD. There is no way to know how much worse, if at all, the RSD would be or how that would affect the PN. I'm sure you are relieved to not be having surgery, but I know you were counting on this to help correct the structural issues.

I'm glad you are okay with this decision. I hope you are able to manage the pain okay..... like I said... you are one special woman!

I so agree with your statement....that no one can make an informed decision without the knowledge. I just wish more doctors/dentists believed in that too.

You are so helpful to so many here, ginnie. Your kindness always comes through loud and clear

Wishing you a good night also!
Bryanna

oot, going up my leg. he did mention RSD. I already knew I had PN. He things even though the structure of the foot is bad, a three incision surgery would only make the RSD Worse. The Neuro problems would not be corrected at all. So, a bit of a sad situation. I am OK. I will continue to get help for pain, and deal with it as best I can. I think this doctor a orthopedic surgeon did have my best interests at heart, and I believed him.

Keep up your posts and keep telling the truth! Education, knowledge is so important these days. Nobody can make an informed choice without that knowledge. It sounds like an old school dentist was involved, and didn't give the patient enough information from the beginning. I hope this good soul, gets the right treatment, and can move on with another better solution than what has already occured. I would rather have no teeth than deal with the pain and worry of those kinds of situations. I am so glad you are here Bryanna. Have a good night Bryanna. ginnie[/QUOTE]
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (06-22-2012)