View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok. You are an expert in this dizziness. Not something we want to be but forced to. My dizziness unstable feeling happens again in certain spots even in my apartment. I am not like you gymnast or anything but when I did salsa dancing I can make a full turn pretty fast and never losing balance and people used to tell me I can turn pretty fast.

Now when I extend my arms and make a full turn (as per my Neurologist exercise) after 2nd turn I feel like I am going to fall down. My stomach used to strong even after my TBI but the past 2 years it got worse. I think that happened because of all crappy meds I tried. When I quit Elavil I suffered a great deal.

For me certain sounds and not well-lit rooms cause dizziness. May be I have both PF and neck issues. Who knows? Now I am going after pain and see how it works.

I saw a new spine doctor (nice doctor - not chiro or anythng but MD) so new set of treatments begins. I will be getting a cervical collar and see how it works for all this. Next is prolotherapy, epidural and botox may be. If it addresses both pain and dizziness I will be a very lucky giuy. I wish.

Got some Tramadol and I may try it. It is not a narcotic and acts like it ? Not sure any medicines helps for you?

You are the dizzy guru and handling it good. Thanks for all the detailed explanation.