View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vision Therapy and general update

Hi Everyone!

I've missed you all and the support from this forum a lot!

I had some additional responsibilities given to me over the last little while, so I wasn't able to log in.

I've attended two sessions of Vision Therapy and I've been doing my exercises (as long as I am able to remember that I need to!) I've already noticed a significant improvement in the way that I see the world - my peripheral vision is working a lot better than it was and that's helping me to be able to drive safer and better and just to be in the world every moment! I don't even remember the last time I got dizzy (other than while I was in vision therapy, wearing silly lensed glasses) and I think I can thank vision therapy for that too.

I still notice that I'm making some distinct cognitive functioning type improvements too. Since I'm getting close to the two year anniversary of the accident I was in that caused this injury I'm still recovering from I am very grateful that I'm still noticing that I'm still getting better.

I highly recommend that if you haven't already been evaluated for Vision Therapy with a Vision Efficiency Examination (which is different than the average eye exam) that you do so ASAP.
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
greenfrog (06-22-2012), wakey (06-23-2012)