View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbie View Post
I am trying to get an appointment with the place next week, decided I would give it a shot and also order Edgelow's Protocol and try that, whichever is sooner. I have been thinking about it and I think 2 weeks is probably enough for me to at least see if I feel any relief in comparison to the PT I was doing before (until this past May). Regardless, if I decide to just go ahead with surgery, at least one or the other or maybe both can help me post surgery.

I am definitely going to try out an initial evaluation at this place and possibly another I found. I do have extra cervical ribs and am now wondering with this rib mobilization, it seems it is usually the first and second ribs, do you happen to know if that works or can be done with cervical ribs? I do think learning pain relieving therapies is probably a good idea for me right now as I am doing nothing but living with it and still working (at a computer typing and sitting 8 hours a day) which makes it tougher.
I will ask my dr. Ando who does the rib mobilization about cervical ribs. I wonder if he will do a phone consultation. I may not see him for another week tho. On Monday I see his asst but she may not know. I will get back to you-
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
parbie (06-25-2012)