View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
Hi Dana,

My daughter was also diagnosed with RSD at the age of 12 years old. She is now 19 years old. I will say that she has gone through many procedures and medications. She went through the Cleveland Clinic pain management for children two times. I am going to tell you that there are several facebook pages that cater more towards families and children with RSD. Do you have a facebook page? I find a lot of help on there. I will be happy to help in any way that I can. My daughter is doing well after all of these years. I know of many families right now with children your daughters age that are on these pages. I will check back tomorrow and if you want to send me your name in a private message I will find you on facebook and send you the links. This site is also a great resource and for many years has helped me through some tough times and for that I am so grateful.

There is hope, so you need to stay on top of this and things will look worse before you see that light at the end of the tunnel. I promise it is there somewhere in the distance. So keep your chin up.

Sandy
Hi Sandy,

I do have a facebook page. I am not sure yet how to work this site out. But I would love to see some of the links for facebook. We live in Indiana and I am not having much luck finding doctors to treat her. We see an adult neurologist currently. She was actually diagnosed by a vascular doctor. I will have to do some research, because I do think she needs a very extensive rehab program. She is only at 5% in movement at the knee. We do pool therapy twice a week. Any information would be great. I know Chloe feel's so alone. Thanks!

Dana
DanaH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote