View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Shari_W:
Thank you for the information. It seems like the greater Florida chapter is in seminole Fl, about 2 and a half hours from where i live. That is too long of a drive for me.
I will definetely try to contact them to see how i can maybe help create one here in fort myers!

Thank you.

[QUOTE=Shari_W;891073]That's wonderful that you want to start a Support Group sunshine! Have you checked the National Myasthenia Gravis Foundation to see if there's already a support group in your city? There is a MG support group in my city and several other cities in my state. I found out about them several years ago through the National Myasthenia Gravis Foundation.

I would go to the National Myasthenia Gravis Foundation website to see if there is a Florida MG Chapter that you could contact to see if a support group is already set up. If not, then maybe they can give you some information as to how to go about setting one up.

Good Luck

***EDIT*** I went to the site and see that they have a MG chapter in Greater FL. The link is below.Click on that and it lists the different Support Groups in FL. I hope you find one close to you
sunshine_13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote