View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

gees with thinking like that ... College tuition fees will be real cheap . If he didnt have his hands on a gun or two dont ya think hed of used something else and been just as tragic an out come?????????????????
Virgina is one of the most beautiful FRIENDLY places I have been to in the usa! I plan to move there in 2010. I was in Blackburg this past march b.t.w. I live in daytona beach where crime is big time bad beatings of homeless people .... home invasions.... i could make a huge list we do have a serial killer of prostitutes here in daytona still at large. study the gun laws for florida! hate is everywhere......
cant we all just have peace with one another cus that is what will stop all the hate!!!!!
MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE who are affected by this horrible, sad event. My daughter knows of 3 who attend all are safe . words do little to fill the emptyness sadness and the shock.May God above reach down and comfort those in pain and grief.I pray all the friends and famlies over come this tragic even and beome stronger because of it.
PEACE and LOVE
BWM...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote