View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winic1 View Post
So I have been told. Not MG.

And that's all. No one is the least bit interested or willing to look into what it actually is, then. Not their problem.

Thanks for the info and support I got here. But I guess I don't have any reason to keep coming.

I will be sitting on my couch. Forever, evidently.
Hello winic1

I donīt think you should leave that quickly! You got here for a reason and when you leave it should be a positive step to another good place. I agree with suev that there can always be a number of things.

Earlier on when I had CFS I also thought Iīd be on that couch FOREVER....
In the meanwhile I thought I needed to at least try to exercise in some way and did so by just wiggling my toes to music whilst lying in bed totally and utterly exhausted.

A few years later when myasthenic weakness took over and was at itīs peak I was close to using a wheelchair and having to have someone else brush my teeth for me. (It never happened because I took small rests every 5 seconds with the brushing!!) I never had a fatigable test in the doctors office in all the 4 years I had fatigable weakness! - I did not even know that what I had could be neurological...I was told that I just needed to use the muscles more and then I would be ok.

It was at that moment I realized my health problems were making me go round in circles with doctors and I needed a direct line out.

Like Alice said in another post - itīs not personal......

Although a doctor may have given up on you, you should never give up on yourself....

Wishing you the best of luck with your line out and finding a doctor that is happy and willing to take on your very unique challenge.....

A
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote