View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This sounds like Quantum Biofeedback or Neurofeedback. Both forms of electromagnetic therapy consist of a computer data base which is integrated with a device that holds, can transmit and record the electromagnetic frequency pattern of over 10,000 known items. Theses items include but are not limited to diseases, drugs, toxins, injuries, genetics, vitamins, acupuncture points, and a whole host of remedies. The computer data base is used to analyze which items are in acute to chronic states as well as to help retrain how an individual deals with stresses.

The premise of this type of therapy is that most disease states are caused by stress and stress in this case is defined as a biological system being out of optimum balance and/or having a less than optimum method of dealing with stress loads. Once again it is important to remember that stresses can be defined as short or long term, biological, emotional, environmental, intentional (exercise) or a whole host of others.

I have practiced this form of therapy since 2006, and yes it does provide some benefit like many other therapies do; but I must also caution those who choose to try it that the results are often temporary and the recommendations for supplementation can become an on going thing (depending on the practitioner and their vested interest in the sale of such items). Personally I choose to not sell products for that very reason. If they are strongly indicative of being needed, then the suggestion is made that they be purchased elsewhere. In addition to the potential for supplementation, this type of therapy for chronic health challenges like MS generally involves a course of ongoing and repeated biofeedback therapy.

From a personal point of view, I do use the system on myself and I would have to say that it has helped to keep my body and mind more functional than it would otherwise have been,. But having said that, here I am with that $30K system, and even though I have put it to use as often as once/week, I am still dealing with the effects of a relatively acute and continuous decline of demyelination and dysfunction over the last 18 months. I have also had the therapy performed by another biofeedback practitioner to see if we came up with similar data (we did).

I don't want to be negative or discourage anyone from trying this form of therapy, but it seemed that it might be beneficial to share a bit of professional insight and provide a heads up.

Best wishes for sweet relief of symptoms and a healthier life to Dejibo and everyone.
With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-23-2012), Blessings2You (06-23-2012), Dejibo (06-23-2012), jprinz99 (06-29-2012), kicker (06-23-2012), Kitt (06-23-2012), Kitty (06-23-2012), mrsD (06-23-2012), new2net98 (06-30-2012), SallyC (06-23-2012)