View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you all for sharing with me!

Thanks everyone for telling me about your weather experiences. I guess I'm not the only one who flares up with changes in weather or heat My doctor seemed to imply that I was a weird case since he said most RSD patients flare with the winter. I told him I seem to flare with both, but the heat seems to be even worse than the cold.
I didn't think about keeping a diary to check for changes in barometric pressure or humidity. Thanks for the tip! I'll keep trying the pool; I just can't be in there with full sun since direct sun on my skin seems to flare me up immediately.
I really wish I could blame it on moving recently or a change in my routine or meds, but the fact is I haven't done any of that.
I've just got to pray that I get through this flare. How long can someone go without sleep? Sometimes I feel like I could die from sleep deprivation; I'm just so exhausted. I keep trying meditation and different sleep meds, but nothing seems to be helping. Does anyone have a sleep aid that really seems to work for them. I've tried Melatonin, chamomile, ambien, benadryl, and ativan.
lovefamilypets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mbrgold339 (07-17-2012)