View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Erika is correct on what this system is.

The practitioner expects that for 90 days you take HER suppliments because she measures them biochemcially and electrically on her machine against your body waves output. After 90 days you can buy from whom you like.

Cost. Fasten your seatbelt. it was $175 to sit for a half hour and have her tell me what she does. It was $300 for the visit ($100 per hour) and the suppliments cost me about $700 So, I walked out the door about $1,100 lighter. its incredibly expensive, and my hopes are that if this is a bona fide treatment that actually does some good that perhaps with education and information we can make it accessible to those that need it, not just those that can afford it. When my friend first told me that my first visit would run between 800 and 1000 dollars I almost choked! So, beware this is not by any means cheap. I am going back in 30 days and will incure more charges, more suppliments and then in 60 days. After that I can get my suppliments from where I want. By then she swears I will feel dramatically better.

She is a registered nurse. She has a very high degree of training and skill and experience as well as her staff. She is not an MD or an ND. She doesnt operate under her nursing license, she is using the title of medical analysis. so...what that means is beyond me. I guess it protects her from all sorts of law suits.

BE SMART! if you think you are being sold BS in a can, DONT buy it! I too hold a high level degree and am quite experienced with my field. I was quickly able to keep up to what she had to say, why she was saying it, and where it was leading. Had I been a laymen I am not sure I would have been able to keep up.

So, lets give it the first 30 days and see how she goes.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-23-2012), cosmobirdy (06-24-2012), Desinie (06-23-2012), hollym (06-26-2012), jprinz99 (06-29-2012), SallyC (06-23-2012)