View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New to forum plz help

Hey guys my name is vic im new here , really lost and confused dont know what to do anymore to make a longstory short ive been dealing with neurological/nervous systme disorders for a year now with no diagnosis yet but one of the docs i saw does beleive it is nervous system related , im just a student and going through a county hospital so you guys can imagine how frustrating it is , after ending up in the ER EIGHT TIMES this month they finally agreed to give me a neurology appt which is 7 months away!

some of the symptoms ive been dealing with is Irritability, apathy, sleepiness, paranoia, personality changes, depression (including post-partum depression), memory loss, dementia, cognitive dysfunction or deterioration, fuzzy thinking, psychosis, dementia, hallucinations, Abnormal sensations (pain, tingling, and/or numbness of legs, arms trunk or anywhere) , diminished sense of touch, pain and temperature, loss of position sense, weakness, clumsiness, tremor, paralysis, vision changes, sound sensitivity , feelings of vibrations that within my body that hit my head very hard to describe , also anytime i walk more than 20 feet my heart stats racing and my blood pressure skyrockets i feel like im going to pass out!

i am a 24 year old male have had catscans,mri's all negative , really lost at this point what can this be does anyone have any ideas? i know its hard to diagnoise over the internet but any advice would be helpful i really feel alone, one thing to i did get a b12 blood test which came back at 242 range : 200-1100 , doctor said that was normal and nothing to worry about but still i saw that being low and managed to get my hands on some methylcobamine injections i take 5,000iu every 3rd day along with 2,000iu daily of lozenges ( i know im taking alot but i really want to get my levels up and see if it helps) from what i understand b12 is none toxic so shouldent be an issue ,

i told my doc ive been taking b12 shots and said its a waste of time since my b12 "is in range" and im fine with that but still doenst make sense im only 40 points away from being considerd deficient that just doesnt seem right to me , two weeks in now with my b12 therapy not only im not getting better but im getting worst! starting to think the doc is right b12 is not related to my issues what could it be then? neurology is 7 months away im going nuts im lost!
xliquidx22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote