View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

she IS board certified. She does hold a license (valid and current) from the state. She is well known and well loved. I have had many folks singing her praises about what a horrible state of health they were in before seeing her, and how fantastic they feel now. There is a swimmer in the para lympics from NH, her name is Victoria. She was having seizure after seizure all day every day before she worked with her.

Are there quacks out there? YES! I have met several. Do I feel she is a quack. NO! She was spot on with her answers. She was willing to not just accept the answer but go further. She IS working hand in hand WITH my MD. They are keeping contact with each other, and as she has agreed to do XYZ for him, he has agreed to do blood work, check ups and keep an eye on what she is doing. I really trust my MD and he said she has a really good rep, and he wont allow anything that is going to be more harmful than helpful. All she has suggested so far is helping bring me around the corner so I am strong enough to tolerate her treatment.

I am NOT saying run right out and see a woman like her. I am not saying dont go. I promised to share my experience with you, and that is all I am doing.

I am going to give her the first 30 days as promised. lets see if her promises hold true. Tomorrow I get baseline blood work, and then start eating pills for breakfast.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (06-24-2012), hollym (06-26-2012), Natalie8 (06-25-2012)