View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky10 View Post
  • Have you moved in 44 years? Maybe a spoon was left undetected in the dishwasher.
  • Is (or has there ever been) space between appliances that a utensil could drop and disappear?
  • Have you ever looked under the refrigerator or stove?
  • Maybe you served crab legs and someone used a fork to open them. The fork got so bent it was thrown away.
  • Maybe a spoon got used to work with a house plant repotting job, and got left in a shed or in the yard.
  • Maybe a dinner knife was too dull to cut a piece of meat and, in a fit of frustration, got thrown away.
* Yup, but I haven't moved for 41 years, and I've had all 8 during that time. And I've never owned a dishwasher!
* I'll look between the counter and fridge, but they didn't all disappear since I moved the fridge out a few weeks ago--I don't think
* Yup, because the cats chase stuff under the appliances and we have to recover them. (The stuff, not the cats)
*Never served crab legs...never HAD crab legs...
*Nope, I'm the repotter and would NEVER have used a "good" spoon
*Haha, I like this one, but we're too stingy, I mean frugal, to throw away anything in a fit of frustration!

I like all your suggestions though, Sparky, you'd make a good detective.

**My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
Blessings2You is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-24-2012), hollym (06-24-2012), jprinz99 (06-29-2012), nemsmom (06-24-2012)