View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 06:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello =)

I'm new here and after searching and searching through the internet about my specific problem, Dave's post is the ONLY thing I could ever find that describes my dilemma to a "T".

Everything else in regards to the lower back problems I've had mainly describes "pain and numbness, or tingling". NEVER the total and helpless collapsing of the legs. I plan to have the problem checked this week since it's gotten pretty severe. I had countless episodes yesterday ((every 10 to 15 minutes)) simply by walking at a relaxed pace, or standing still. Now the condition is scaring me. What if an episode hits while I'm at work and a take a fall down the stairs....?

Anyway.... I was wondering if anyone knew if Dave found any other answers? Or if anyone else here has? I was hoping to gather what all information I can before going to the clinic. Physicians have a horrible habit of brushing off back pain in my area because people want SSD ((Social Security Disability)) all the time, and I don't want to be dismissed so easily. If I go in with more knowledge about these collapses, hopefully I'll be taken more seriously

Thank you for your time!
mjs417 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote